“Your only limit is you.”
Today the importance and the benefits of engaging in daily physical activity in order to create and to maintain a healthy lifestyle are widely recognised.
As a consequence, a multitude of new sports and fitness activities are coming on the market every single week. This sometimes makes newbies in this field feel a bit overwhelmed, and therefore search for some professional support in order to take their first step in their new body transformation journey.
Mindset for Sport & Fitness Coaching is the ideal one-to-one coaching package for those who need help, encouragement, and support in order to change or improve their mindset towards fitness and exercise. It’s also aimed at those who need help, motivation, and accountability to stick to a particular fitness programme or to prepare for a specific fitness or sports event.
Mindset for Sport & Fitness Coaching is also thought to be useful for advanced athletes that have the desire to work with a personal coach in the preparation for a specific fitness event or sports competition.
This is a flexible package that offers the opportunity to book single 60 minute one-to-one online coaching sessions*, each one of them having the core aim of helping the coachee to work on demand on some specific sport and fitness goals.
Each coaching session will be considered as a stand-alone journey, completely tailored to the coachee’s needs and requests.
What are the benefits of working with a Professional Sport & Fitness Coach?
- Ability to develop laser-focus attention on specific and detailed sport & fitness goals.
- Ability to think and define effective strategies and action plan in order to achieve those goals.
- Ability to recognise and overcome physical, emotional and psychological roadblocks.
- Ability to recognise and change self-defeating and self-sabotaging thoughts patterns.
- Ability to recognise, and overcome self-limiting beliefs and fears around sport & fitness abilities.
- Ability to develop a positive mindset necessary for the recovery of injuries and temporary setbacks.
- Ability to develop an unstoppable-like mindset in competitive and non-competitive activities.
- Ability to create effective and sustainable fitness routines to stick to with high levels of motivation.
- Ability to achieve the goals, much faster and more efficiently than if working alone.
- Receive unbiased support, accountability, and motivation from the Coach during the whole coaching process…
- …and much, much more!
Experience the Power of Coaching.
Don’t miss out the opportunity to book your completely FREE 1-to-1 introductory coaching conversation today! …and if you want to find out more about our coaching packages and services, please feel free to Get In Touch!